Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pray For Me

This morning I shared with the staff I would like for them to pray for me and I am asking you to do the same.

I will begin a new series on Sunday called “Momentum”. We are moving forward with Jesus. One thing I know is that as the leader goes so goes the church. I also know in order to move with Jesus, there has to be as little “drag” as possible. Here is what I am asking you to pray for me:
· Pray the Lord would show me sin in my life.
· Pray he would reveal to me how he sees my sin.
· Pray he would bring me to the place where I experience His sorrow over sin.

Am I nervous about this…oh yeah!

Thank you for your prayers.

Pray Jesus will be exalted and lives will be changed not through my message but The Message…not just on Sundays but every day.

God Bless,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment